"God moves in mysterious ways, His wonders to perform..." William Cowper

Monday, July 12, 2010

Encouraging News

I stumbled out of bed this morning to look at the results of a contest I entered last month. Low and behold, I won! What encouragement! It's called OUT OF THE SLUSHPILE, Novel Journey's Fifteen Minutes of Fame Contest and truthfully, it's more like finaling in a bigger contest that will have twelve finalists when all said and done. It sounds like there weren't loads of entries, but I'm not going to let that deter my joy. After all, it is one more thing I can add to my bio. If you want to learn more about the contest or read my entry (the first chapter of my manuscript), here's the link.
http://www.noveljourney.blogspot.com
Take care, and God bless!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! It's encouraging to win a contest, no matter what size.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Heidi. All the sweat will be worth it!

    ReplyDelete