"God moves in mysterious ways, His wonders to perform..." William Cowper

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Taking a Blogging Break

As the end of the year nears and I begin a temporary, part-time job, I find myself evaluating how to best use the very little time I have to research and write. Both writing this blog and reading other blogs are an enjoyable highlight of my week, but I simply can't keep up with it all, and continue to put my family first. And so, while I'm sure I'll have an occasional post of something I feel I "need" to write, it won't be regular and certainly far from weekly.

I wish anyone reading this the very best for 2011! God bless you all!

1 comment:

  1. Heidi,

    I totally understand! And you encourage me with your desire to continue to put your family first. Many blessings to you as you work and write. Praying for you, friend!

    And I'll keep checking back for those occasional posts. I always enjoy reading your thoughts. And thanks for your encouragement on my blog this morning.

    Happy New Year!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete