"God moves in mysterious ways, His wonders to perform..." William Cowper

Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools' Day

I'm usually not much of a joker, but this one day, I try to put seriousness aside. Last year, my husband tied the handle of the sink sprayer with an elastic. When I turned on the faucet to do the morning dishes, a steady stream of water didn't come out of the faucet, but out of the sprayer--pointed in my direction. I was soaked. I retaliated with ground cayenne and coffee...would you like some sugar with that, honey? ;) Our house was full of laughs that morning. This year, I'd loved to be prepared. Does anyone have any good, harmless, April Fools' antics up their sleeves?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that's fantastic.

    I think God played one on us this morning...the snow, eh?

    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing, Wendy!

    My husband got me again...salt in my water. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete