"God moves in mysterious ways, His wonders to perform..." William Cowper

Monday, April 11, 2011

Contest News!

Things have been crazy lately. My computer is getting fixed (a whole other blog post in itself!) and I packed up the kids and drove to my parents' house to use their computer for a couple of hours this morning.

I wasn't going to post, but I couldn't resist sharing some exciting news with my blog followers. On Friday, I received news that I semi-finaled in ACFW's Genesis Contest, the Historical Fiction category! The finalists will be announced on May 13th, so I'll be polishing up my entry until then.

Have to also give a big shout-out to my fellow critique partner, Sandra Ardoin, who also finaled in the historical romance category.

As soon as my baby (my computer) is up and running, I'll be back with more posts. God bless!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Heidi.

    It's very exciting, isn't it? I know you've worked hard and I'm very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandy! I think we've all worked pretty hard...it's nice to see a little progress after years of perseverance!

    ReplyDelete