"God moves in mysterious ways, His wonders to perform..." William Cowper

Monday, April 25, 2011

Something More Beautiful Than What I Could Write

As I tidied up the house this morning, I searched my tired brain for something to share with all of you that could reflect the peace and beauty of this Easter weekend.

But truthfully, there wasn't much but chaos in my house for the last two days. I did get snatches of time with God. I did laugh a lot with my family. But mostly, it was rush, rush, rush. Rush to get the carrot cake done. Rush to die the eggs. Rush to clean the house. Even, rush to service (we were five minutes late).

So God blessed me this morning when I read a post by my dear friend and fellow writer, Melanie Brasher. If you're looking for peaceful insight this morning, visit Melanie at her blog:






I hope everyone had a wonderful, meaningful Easter!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, thank you so much, Heidi. You're so kind and you bless me so much!

    Today I pray that you and I would rest and enjoy the gifts the Lord has given us. Let's not rush.

    And I'm trusting GOOD things for you. Keep sharing your words, friend. I love stopping here every week!

    Mel
    p.s. that carrot cake sounds amazing (i'm crazy about cake;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Melanie...once again wishing we were neighbors and I could invite you over for a piece of cake! :)

    ReplyDelete