"God moves in mysterious ways, His wonders to perform..." William Cowper

Monday, June 6, 2011

Blogging Break

As the end of the school year draws to a close, I'm surrounded by more baseball games than I can count, field day, graduations, Sunday School closings, and birthday parties. And since my youngest will be attending school full-time in the fall, our precious alone time is coming to a close. :( All I want to do is cherish it.


I'll be taking a blogging break to fully enjoy my little ones (who are rapidly becoming not-so-little) during this time. I'll still be reading all your wonderful blogs, although I'm having trouble commenting on more than a couple. When I come back I'll be refreshed, and hopefully all problems will be resolved! God bless!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect time to take a break, especially if it's to cherish that time with your little ones :) I hope you have a wonderful break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wise to take a break, friend. Have a wonderful time with your precious family. And I'll "see" you when you get back. :)

    -Mel

    ReplyDelete