"God moves in mysterious ways, His wonders to perform..." William Cowper

Monday, February 13, 2012

Doubly Sweet



I'm happy to announce that this blog was doubly nominated for The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award by Sandra Ardoin and Jennifer Fromke. Thanks so much to both these ladies, whose blogs are indeed very sweet!

So, rules for this award are: 1) Put The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award badge up on your blog. 2) Thank the person who nominated me. (Thanks again Sandy and Jennifer!) 3) Nominate ten other blogs and let them know. 4) Share seven random things about myself.

Here’s ten sweet blogs:

Melanie Brasher’s Our Journey Home
Cindy R. Wilson’s Blog
Sarah Forgrave’s Blog
Wendy Paine Miller’s Thoughts that Move
Bonnie Doran’s Prose from the Pros
Nicole Miller’s To the Heart of History
Edwina Cowgil’s Musings of Edwina
Christina Suzann Nelson’s Blog

Now for seven randoms:
      I love onions, but wish I didn’t.
      I love a good game of UNO with my family.
      I try SO hard to sleep on my back every night (heard that’s good wrinkle-prevention) but I just can’t do it!
      I ran my first (and most likely, last) marathon in 2010.
      I enjoy teaching Sunday School to preschoolers.
      I love chocolate, particularly if it comes in the form of ice cream.
   My house is a mess now, thanks to a huge renovation.

Hope you all have a sweet day!

10 comments:

  1. That's so sweet, Heidi! Thank you for including me. I'll click on over and check out the other blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, Christina! You're blog is sweet, after all. :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much, Heidi! Some new blogs to check out. I love onions too and I hope to run a marathon someday. So cool that you accomplished that!

    I appreciate this!
    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Heidi! It was fun to learn more about you. Yeah, I can't sleep on my back all night either. It's just not comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy--glad I'm not alone, there. ;)

      Delete
  4. Aw, thanks so much, Heidi! Congrats on the marathon! Very impressive. Hopefully you celebrated with a big bowl of chocolate ice cream. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, thanks so much, sweet friend! You ran a marathon, so you're my hero! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melanie, and God bless, MY sweet friend!

      Delete