"God moves in mysterious ways, His wonders to perform..." William Cowper

Monday, March 12, 2012

Contests and Novel Rocket



I’m speaking a little about my contest experience with Novel Rocket on their website today. Click here to come on over!

As far as contests I’m participating in this year, I’ve narrowed it down to two: American Christian Fiction Writer’s Genesis Contest (this is always first on my list!) and My Book Therapy’s The Frasier Contest. The Frasier is new for me, but I’ve heard plenty of good things about it.

How about you? What contests, if any, do you enter? How do you decide which ones/how many to choose?








Photo credit: Novel Rocket website

3 comments:

  1. Opting out this year. Feel so slammed in other areas. Thanks for your comment on my blog today! Appreciate it!
    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool about your Novel Rocket wins, Heidi! Like Wendy, I'm opting out of the contest circuit this year. Just didn't feel like the timing was right for me. I'm looking forward to judging though! I always love reading the next up-and-coming stars. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by, Wendy and Sarah!

    LOL Sarah...yes, that should be fun!

    ReplyDelete